2008年7月30日

Letter from My Dearest Student

"You are good teacher, you in this year, the teaching we do very well, I thank you very much. You teach us attentively every day, but we do not have to listen respectfully attentively, but also makes you be sad, we are really embarrassed. Hoped that you can be more joyful, future exquisite silk. The my first time writes, has the mistake words, asks you to forgive."

My dearest student,

I promised to post your message and I did~ Thanks for writing this message to me. I'm touched! You used to be a stubborn guy who made me nearly cry. But now you've become so hardworking! You make me feel I've made the right choice to be a teacher. Thank you so much!

It's always an inspiring experience to see all of your changes and growth.

Cheers,
Miss Chau

2 則留言:

匿名 說...

thx

匿名 說...

看到學生進步
而且有學生看到自己用心去教
其實就是老師最大的禮物吧?

這樣的學生的信
必定令你很感動吧?

dor